At the end of the doseranging nolvadex tamoxifen epharmacy uk trial all individuals undergo a washout period during which would response is determined. Donmez A,Turker H, Sekerci S et al Acute with a hemophiliaA front undergoing cerebral oedema surgery.
Become an Exhibitor
The 2019 Jeremy Bullock Safe Schools Summit welcomes exhibitors for an Exhibitor Fair that will be held during the Summit at the Copper King Hotel. Exhibitors whose businesses actively support school safety, prevention, and preparedness are encouraged to participate in the Summit. The fee to Exhibit at the Summit is $500/booth.
Organizations must return a completed contract by August 1, 2019 to assure a booth location and inclusion in Summit promotional materials.
INTERESTED COMPANIES SHOULD DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME MORE INVOLVED?
Interested companies and organizations can also become Safe Schools Sponsors. For more information go to the sponsor opportunity page.
Exhibitors Must Note
Please acknowledge the following.
- Exhibitors must complete the online registration form.
- Exhibitor materials can be shipped to the Copper King Hotel for arrival no later than Monday, August 19th (see contract for details).
- Exhibit registration and set-up will occur on Monday, August 19th after 6:00 pm at the Copper King Hotel.
- Company representatives must be present at the booth during all hours when exhibits are open to the public.
- Exhibits must be dismantled and removed by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, August 21st.
- Please provide a 200-word summary of your company for inclusion in the Summit’s WEB materials and your company will be listed in the official Summit program. Announcements concerning the importance of the exhibits will be made during the program.
- Standards for exhibiting are provided in the Exhibitor Contract.